I’m Anne Murphy!
Welcome to Domesblissity.
Domesblissity is a place to call H.O.M.E.
Making Do Education which is something we all do as
adults. Let me help you manage your home better with
handy hints, easy recipes, recycling and
reusing which all helps you have an easier home life
so you can concentrate on the most important
people in your life like you and your family.
- 28 homemade Christmas presents for children’s friends
- 23 things to make from old t-shirts
- 30 sec Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding in a Mug
- The Best Bulk Cookie Recipe with only 5 Ingredients
- 16 ways to serve a tortilla
- 22 things to do with French knitting
- Homemade Dog Food in the Slow Cooker
- Easy Apple Tea Cake (Dairy & Egg Free)
All of the recipes created here at Domesblissity are tried and true recipes created by me in my own kitchen. They are made with every day, seasonal, fresh ingredients and with basic techniques.
From cakes and cookies to main meals, desserts and everything in between, you’ll find it here.
A place to learn basic life skills in Homemaking, Organising and Making Do Education. The H.O.M.E. Academy is a collection of free and paid quick courses that you can take at your leisure to learn about the various aspects of home life.
Reuse, Recycle and Make Do
I’ve been crafting, sewing, making over rooms and objects in the house and making do with what I have in the house before I have to buy it for years. In the last 6 years of Domesblissity.com being online, I’ve managed to record just some of those projects to share with you that you don’t need a lot of money to have nice things in your home.
Click through to the Resource page and browse the project archives.