Is this you?
- You're constantly feeling overwhelmed.
- You don't know where to start to get some order into your home or your daily routine.
- You feel like your house is always a mess and you have baskets and baskets of laundry to fold.
- You have too much stuff and not enough storage.
- You struggle at meal times trying to find the time to cook and rely too much on takeaways.
If you can relate to any or all of the above, help is at hand. I can help you.
I can help:
- Restore peace and calm into your home by sorting and organising common areas of the home, implementing systems that give everything useful in your home the proper place to be stored.
- Clear your home of clutter so that you can get rid of what's weighing you down, so you don't have to deal with it and create a home environment that is not cluttered.
- Teach you easy, time saving housework tips so you're not a slave to the house and laundry, freeing up your valuable time to spend it on you and your family.
- Show you how to grocery shop and set up your pantry so you always have food on hand that can be easily prepared, especially at the busy times therefore saving you time and money.
- No matter what it is in your home or your home life, I can help.
I've been 'keeping house' since I first moved out of home in my late teens nearly 30 years ago. I was raised by a Mum, who had a good teacher in her Mum, who taught me to how to efficiently run a home and create an environment that is calm and peaceful, with everything in it's spot. When I had my two children, things got a bit chaotic for me because I was trying to keep up that same level of organisation and tidiness. I learnt to make things easy for myself by focusing on what was most important and streamline processes in the home to make it easy for everyone. Even when my marriage ended in 2012 and I was a single parent, I still managed to see my home as a place of comfort and rest for myself and my family and remained positive.
My mother also taught me the valuable lesson of not being a slave to your home. Your home is a place of comfort, a safe and secure place to rest at the end of the day. Not one of chaos and stress. We're all so busy these days we've lost the art of homemaking and keeping our home lives organised. By doing this it has a flow on effect to the rest of our lives. Our minds will be free of stress and worry. We can focus on family time and/or setting goals to achieve the kind of lifestyle you really want.
You can find all my service packages and prices on this page.
If this is you and you need my help, please contact me now. I'll be in touch as soon as possible to arrange a time to visit.
Sign up via email.
Sign up via email and receive my FREE mini ebook "How to Have Luxury in Your LIfe (for Next to Nothing").