Whenever you’re crafting, of any kind, whether that’s quilting, embroidery, applique, crocheting, knitting etc, you’ve got to have all your tools at the ready and if you’re in front of the TV like I am, most of the time you’ve got to put your scissors somewhere. Not anymore. These handy Finger Thread Cutters will cut thread easily without scissors.
The Finger Thread Cutter slips onto your finger and cuts your thread or yarn (of any thickness) easily while you work so you don’t have to have your scissors lying around.
Some of the features include:
- Perfect for any craft, eg sewing, embroidery, quilting, cross stitch, crochet or knitting.
- Made from lightweight, durable plastic.
- Super sharp stainless steel blade but is concealed so won’t accidentally cut you.
- Has an expandable band which will fit any finger width.
- Comes in three fun colours of purple, green and orange.
- Don’t let your partner see it because he will want it for his next fishing trip. Perfect for cutting fishing line too!
Special Offer for Domesblissity Readers
I’m selling them in my store and as a special offer to the readers of Domesblissity.com, I’m offering a 50% discount during the month of May. The offer will end on 31 May 2017. Hurry as stocks are limited. Follow this link to get yours now. Plus shipping is FREE anywhere in the world!
There are three (3) in the set so have one in each of your craft kits. Just don’t let hubby see it or else he’ll grab one next time he goes fishing. They cut fishing line quite easily too.
Sign up via email.
Sign up via email and receive my FREE mini ebook "How to Have Luxury in Your LIfe (for Next to Nothing").
Latest posts by Anne Murphy (see all)
- How to stop wasting food #waronwasteau #sizedoesntmatter - May 18, 2017
- How to Cut Thread Easily Without Scissors - May 1, 2017
- 18 Easter Crafts & Recipes for Older Kids - April 10, 2017